Exhibit at The Green Living Show
Consumer & Trade Show
We are now in our 7th year and we are looking for partners to help us build on the success of the last five years and showcase:
- Earth and wellbeing-friendly companies
- Organic & natural
- The latest in sustainable design and innovative products and services for a sustainable built environment
- A showcase of NZ’s green goods and services
- The latest in clean technology
- Feature attractions to help you “green up” your life, home and business
The event is expecting to welcome 8,000 – 10,000 visitors in 2017 – Consumers and Trade
Visitors to The Green Living Show travel to Auckland from all over New Zealand and abroad.
Why Exhibit at The Green Living Show?
Consumers are now more choosy and demanding when it comes to spending. They are more time-starved, informed, and choice-saturated more than ever before. For a brand to prosper, it must influence those businesses and consumers committed to sustainability here in New Zealand. The Green Living Show is an opportunity to showcase your brand as the leading brand to achieve a green and healthy lifestyle.
With business everything begins and ends with consumers. Knowing, understanding, and applying the trends and insights that are important to their purchasing is what all smart businesses seek.
Exhibit at The Green Living Show and align with your customers’ sustainability agenda to secure future business and to influence new businesses to take a sustainable path and interact with visitors seeking sustainable solutions.
With consumer behaviour and preferences changing so fast – and on a global scale – access to consumer insights, and the ability to turn those insights into profitable innovations, is the key to competitive advantage.
The Green Living Show is your opportunity to meet visitors seeking your products or services.
You are allowed to sell your products for visitors to take home.
As an exhibitor you can let them see, touch and experience your products. They can ask questions, learn and buy all under one roof and your business can also generate new leads with a targeted audience.
- Showcase and connect your products and services to qualified consumers, trade buyers, wholesalers, retailers and businesses.
- Influence the market place by being at this professional exhibition.
- Position your brand in the sustainability space
- Sell your ideas or products or find a distributor /agent for your products and services
- Get new prospects and generate sales.
- Meet your present clients, agents and associates.
- Launch new products/services
- Re-brand old products
- Demonstrate products and services
- Boost your business
- Keep up with trends and network with industry
- Stay ahead of competitors
- Empower and educate consumers to make smarter decisions and create change with their shopping dollar.
- Form strategic partnerships to penetrate into new or wider markets
- Be seen and gain results
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Face-to-face interaction is an important and powerful tool and helps with marketing, building relationships, sales, finding out from visitors their wants and needs, market research – uncovering the dislikes and preferences of your market.
Exhibition spaces are limited. For an information pack, and to express your interest, please email or Telephone.
Alternatively you can access our online enquiry form.