The Green Living Show & NZ Organic Natural Expo
Green Living Show Sponsors
The Green Living Magazine
The Green Living Magazine is the place for businesses and consumers to find information about sustainable living, organic food, natural products, health solutions and social responsibility.
Download the latest issue and keep up with what’s happening in the lead-up to The Green Living Show.
Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission provides essential services to people who are in desperate need. They offer practical assistance and support to individuals and families who may be experiencing a temporary setback or a long-term problem that needs expert attention, and have no-one else to turn to.
New Beginnings Second-hand shops
The Auckland City Mission receives a large quantity of donated goods, from food and clothing to beds and household items. Every year, the Mission re-distributes these items to thousands of Aucklanders who need help. Donations that are excess to requirements may be sold through the New Beginnings second-hand shops, providing good quality, low-cost, second-hand clothing and goods to other families and individuals. All profits from these shops are returned directly to help fund the Mission’s social services.
Visit website: www.aucklandcitymission.org.nz
Proudly Sponsored By These Businesses:
Enlighten (Movement, Meditation, Mindfulness and Lifestyle): Jennifer Allen – Jayayoga
Jennifer Allen believes the body is the vehicle through which we can express our deepest emotional selves. That the union of mind, body, and breath has the ability to connect us to our highest potential.
As a teacher of a variety of classes and one-on-one sessions in Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Pre and Postnatal Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Pilates throughout Auckland, Jennifer loves creating sequences of practice that move in distinct connection with the breath and the music, like choreography, like a moving meditation.
Jennifer also hosts workshops and teacher training sessions locally and overseas.
Transform (Your Body & Mind, your Career and the World around you): Momentum Life Coaching & Training Ltd
At Momentum Life Coaching and training we are about ‘Living on Purpose, with Purpose; and helping others to do the same.’
Visit website: www.coachmomentum.co.nz
Revolution (Heal Your Body and Mind with Breakthrough, Therapeutic and Beyond Organic Solutions): Earth Spa
At Earth Spa, we help you break away from your fast-paced hectic world, pamper and soothe your tired mind and body so that you can face life re-energized and rejuvenated.
Using only the best natural and organic ingredients, all our treatments are appropriately created to promote holistic wellness and renewal. Our therapists will indulge you with their healing hands and knead away your worries and fatigues.
Your utmost comfort and well-being is important to us and we will continuously look for ways to improve your spa experience with us. We specialise in CPTG essential oil aromatherapy treatments to make you feel good and well for adults, children and teenagers. We constantly work to give you not only a professional and results focused service but also a pampering and stress relieving experience – all set within a relaxing, peaceful and friendly atmosphere.
Athleisure: Fitwear (Fitwear’s Fitcamp)
Fitwear is New Zealand’s leading independently owned Active & Leisurewear brand.
FITWEAR is committed to bringing you the highest quality fitness apparel at an affordable price. We believe in a community of athletes and recreational lifters who always want to look and feel their best – which is why our premium product lines focus on quality materials, simple design and procuring the best fit.
Visit website: www.fitwear.net
Proudly Sponsored by: Kitchen Mania
Be Nourish Sponsor, Kitchen Mania. Kitchen Mania we are passionate about producing top kitchen products to complement the contemporary New Zealand home.
The team at Kitchen Mania share a common goal: to bring quality, contemporary kitchens for Kiwi homes at a competitive price. We work hard at bringing our customers not only the best value and the best service but also the best total experience in supplying a new kitchen.
Visit website: www.kitchenmania.co.nz
BE FIT Auckland – Healthy Lifestyle at the Green Living Show
Look Inward On Sustainability!
Consumer & Trade Show
Partner with New Zealand’s sustainability consumer and trade show!
The Green Living Show provides opportunities for networking, trade and supports organisations that are committed to a sustainable future for New Zealand to tap into the knowledge and expertise of leaders in this sector.
There are many reasons to join us at Innovation at The Green Living Show 2015
Here is a summary of the highlights:
- 1000s of attendees
- Promotional opportunities
- Visibility for your company or organisation:
- Online – your logo highly visible on our website, with a company description and web link, integration of your brand to our social media activity, inclusion in a printed magazine that will be actively distributed at the event with features/advertisements in The Green Living Magazine
- Other exposure via our media and retail partners, logo placement on all advertising and press materials, invitations distributed to stakeholders, associations, members/clients of exhibitors, VIPs and our attendee mailing list
- Access, network and connect with influential and engaged industry delegates, trade, business visitors and consumers who want to be educated in sustainability and a future for the next generation:
- At seminars, workshops and utilising your exhibition space
There are many opportunities to sponsor The Green Living Show that meet your objectives and budget. We have a variety of set packages with a wide range of benefits and we are also offering Flexible Sponsorships that are varied and adaptable to your specific needs. As a Flexible Sponsor, we offer you the chance to direct what you want and what you need, and we will be here to facilitate your requirements. We want to help you reach and exceed your targets.
In return we are committed to promoting the sustainable brands of our partners:
- We work to strengthen your image with the public in the sustainability space
- We facilitate new business opportunities for our partners (with business visitors to the show and the extensive number of exhibitors)
- We support you to deepen and improve our partners’ relationships with existing customers, clients and to share your products and services with thousands of our attendees
- We expose your brand and messages regionally and nationally through Green Living Network’s extensive promotional campaign (with high profile media and retail partners), social media, web integration and The Green Living Magazine
- We offer substantial recognition as a partner at the event itself and on all Green Living Network’s collateral
- We collaborate on a partnership plan tailored to meet your specific business needs.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation to find out how we can best work together.
Full details of the benefits The Green Living Show can offer your organisation can be found in our information pack. To express your interest, please email or ring us on