The 7th Green Living Show & NZ Organic Natural Expo
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd July 2017, 10:00 to 5.00pm
2017 Ticket Prices
Adults $12.00 (at the door/gate)
Children 18 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Consumer & Trade Show
Benefits for visitors:
- Be eco-conscious with 2 days of discovery and shopping.
- Organic and Natural Beauty … more than skin deep! Check this out!
- Taste and sample at the Food Showcase – delicious organic, natural food and drinks, look out for the Artisan Boulevard, see and buy!
- Organic & Natural Café for great, tasty food.
- Trade Buyers, this is an opportunity to see quality products
- Become an agent/distributor for products at the expo.
- Go into an organic or green business and explore at the expo.
- Learn how to save $ on your energy bills, slash your electricity and water bills.
- Network, keep up with trends and market developments
- Learn about sustainability, the environment and about living healthy
- EcoBuild your future – Find out about green home improvements, retrofit, home building ideas and better homes/buildings
- Learn about your health and get fit at the Healthy Lifestyle Sector of the Show.
- New to the show is our Go Vege Boulevard! Amazing companies with products that will make you feel good. Learn about plant based foods and how you can add this to your lifestyle and be healthy.
- Raw food and how it has taken on as the latest trend all over the world, hear talks and learn at the demos!
- Green goods and services see what is now available in the market place.
- Find sustainable solutions for your business.
- Learn about sustainable brands and how it has worked for business for profit
- Attend our various forums, demos, workshops and seminars. Book your seat now!
- Expert Advice Centre at Ecobuild, ask all the questions you want, get professional advice about renovations, retrofit, new build for homes/buildings and all you want to know about your dream home. Ask the Experts!
- For more information, keep checking closer to the show.
Register here to receive a Free Digital The Green Living Magazine, newsletters and our networking events, seminars and workshops. Also at times we have competitions and draws.
- Please note that it is not permitted to sell/promote your products, services or sell advertising to the exhibitors during the show.
Looking for accommodation? Check the accommodation page for our recommendations.
The Organiser and Venue Authority reserves the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove any person from the Expo/Exhibition/Show without giving any reason.